- 142 Kicks
- 145 Snares
- 103 Hats
- 74 Cymbals
- 34 Glitch Sounds
- 263 Percussion Sounds
- 28 Stabs, Hits and FX
- 56 Toms
These samples are sourced directly from Akai MPC 5000 Sample Library and are completely royalty free to use in your own productions. These samples are compatible with any DAW system and are downloadable in WAV format only.
The Akai MPC 5000 was launched at the 2008 winter NAMM trade show. Its main innovations were an:
- 8-track streaming hard disk recorder
- a 20-voice
- 3-oscillator virtual analog synthesizer with arpeggiator,
- new sequencing engine with 960 ppq resolution
- pad and track muting and mixing
- 64 continuous sample tracks.
- It also has a new effect (FX) engine with 4 FX buses where 2 FX are available per bus, and is considered by Akai to be its flagship MPC.
In addition, the MPC 5000 features a 64-voice drum/phrase sampler with 64MB memory, expandable up to 192MB. The display is 240×128, twice the size of the MPC2500 and MPC1000. Integrated Chop Shop 2.0 now supports stereo chops and Patched Phrases. It is also the first MPC to include Random and Cycle sample playback in addition to velocity Zone Play. As on the MPC4000, a turntable preamp is also included.